Morphy Richards Jet Steam 42244
Only outputs 100g steam per min, no boost or pressure bar.
Missing some features of other models like auto off and anti drip.
Very cheap price and one of the best on the market in this range.
Rated at 4.5 stars overall.
The Jet steam generator is one of the highest rated irons from Morphy Richard. The jet steam generator produces 100g of steam that makes the garments fiber relax making it easier to remove stubborn creases on light and heavy garments. It's main features include a diamond soleplate, quick heat up time and easy maintenance.
Vertical Steam Setting
Water Tank Capacity
Water tank filling and emptying
Refillable during use
Heat up time
30 x 18 x 36 cm
Main Selling Points
- Has a diamond soleplate, is incredibly durable and is built to last
- Heats up quickly. It will only take up to two minutes before it is ready to use
- You can also choose to use it while in a vertical position
- It is easy to maintain since it utilises (and comes with) antiscale cartridge. This means your iron will last longer due to protection from limescale
- Has relatively large water tanks thus do not require regular refilling.
- The steam generator is of high quality, reasonably priced and will serve you for a longer period of time.
- Standard one year warranty which can be extended for an additional one year if you register the product within 28 days of buying.
- Can be used on nylon, wool, silk and linen. It has settings for different fabrics and gives the user a chance to choose the setting of their choice depending on the fabric being ironed.
- It comes with an instruction manual that is easy to read and understand.
- Using tap water can lead to a buildup of lime scale thus it is recommended that you use ironing water if you want to extend its life span
- It’s reported to be bulky and can occupy a lot of space
- Some customers say the water tank is poorly made and can easily crack if it is not handled with care