Morphy Richards Power Steam Elite 332001
Outputs 170g steam per min, but no boost.
Has most of the features you would expect like auto off but no anti drip
Fairly priced considering the quality of the product
Rated at 4.8 stars overall.
The Power Steam Elite line of Morphy Richards steam generator irons is one of the higher end irons produced by Morphy Richards. The great thing about these irons is that Morphy Richards pack in some excellent features while maintaining a low price. You might not have the best steam output or features that money can buy, but this iron does a great job of providing a price-feature compromise.
Vertical Steam Setting
Water Tank Capacity
Water tank filling and emptying
Refillable during use
Heat up time
38 x 21.4 x 29.5 cm
Main Selling Points
- Has an auto clean function which makes cleaning the iron hassle-free
- Easy to use with intuitive light up controls and the ability to easily switch between different settings
- You can also choose to use it while in a vertical position
- Has a very large water tanks thus do not require regular refilling.
- The steam generator is of high quality, reasonably priced and will serve you for a longer period of time.
- It has better features than the cheaper Morphy Richards models for a price which is not much higher.
- Standard one year warranty which can be extended for an additional one year if you register the product within 28 days of buying.
- Many users are big fans of how the iron looks, as it is a little more sleek and stylish than it's cheaper counterparts.
- Can be used on nylon, wool, silk and linen. It has settings for different fabrics and gives the user a chance to choose the setting of their choice depending on the fabric being ironed.
- It comes with an instruction manual that is easy to read and understand.
- The unit is quite large, possibly bigger than you'd imagine, which means it can be very bulky while sitting on the ironing board.
- There are complaints that the iron does not descale very well and the previous models which needed to be descaled manually worked better.
- The weight of the unit is managable to most, but at a heavier weight than a lot of other models on the market, those who are elderly or disabled may struggle to carry it.